Course Information for Sunday, November 19, 2023 @ Emperors’ College
Hello! Thank you for signing up for the BLS / Heartsaver First Aid course this Sunday 11/19 at Emperor’s College. You should have received a text and/or e-mail regarding whether I have received your online certificates. If you have not sent your online certificates, please send them to me ASAP, or you will not be able to enter the class.
Please sign the waiver here before Sunday: https://signnow.com/s/QCooSJep
Just a few quick reminders so we can move as quickly and safely as possible.
– Parking is, well, as you know it at Emperors on a Sunday. Plenty of street parking. Class should run approximately 2 hours. Please meet in front of the clinic.
– As we are emerging from the pandemic, face coverings, social distancing, and vaccination are not required but strongly recommended. Please be respectful of the comfort level of other students. If you are sick, it is highly recommended that you do not attend and let me know so I can reschedule you to another day.
– We will be outdoors for the entire duration of the class – you’ll want to bring a towel, blanket, or something else for your knees, and dress accordingly – jackets recommended for the winter. Sunscreen is highly encouraged, although we should hopefully be in a shaded spot. Please meet us in front of the clinic. If weather is inclement, we will move to the parking lot. BRING AND DRINK WATER!!!
– If you feel you need to bring your own wipes or other PPE, please do so. We will have wipes available and make the class as low-contact as possible. You do NOT need to bring a BVM, but it’s great if you do for yourself!
– I won’t be accepting any paperwork in person.
– Actual BLS / First Aid certifications are e-mailed up to 10 business days after the class ends. (We try for waaaaaaaaaay sooner!)
– You will receive training for the 2020 ECC Guidelines.
– Please note that I generally do not issue refunds for classes. My e-mail address is [email protected] and cell (714) 725-9908.
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!
Certified American Heart Association BLS Instructor
pixeliph Health & Safety